Bug in Recent xorg-server Updates

I have spent a week since the xorg-server*1.1.1-47.5.fc6 updates trying to find out why my system started failing to start the xserver (yeah, I'm a slow learner, the LAST thing I did was to check for any updates that happened around the problem start date--I should have started there). I solved my problem by going back to the 47.4 update.

I'm using XFS (Nvidia GeForce) 6800 XT video card.

I can send details if anyone is interested.

I'm also posting to the Nvidia and xorg sites.
-Tom