Bug in Recent xorg-server Updates

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 11:43:42 UTC 2007

I have spent a week since the xorg-server*1.1.1-47.5.fc6 updates trying
to find out why my system started failing to start the xserver (yeah,
I'm a slow learner, the LAST thing I did was to check for any updates
that happened around the problem start date--I should have started
there).  I solved my problem by going back to the 47.4 update.

I'm using XFS (Nvidia GeForce) 6800 XT video card.

I can send details if anyone is interested.

I'm also posting to the Nvidia and xorg sites.
-Tom