Re: S/Mime signing [WAS: gecko-libs dependency]

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: S/Mime signing [WAS: gecko-libs dependency]
From: Anne Wilson <cannewilson tiscali co uk>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 02/09/2007 03:25 PM
On Friday 09 February 2007 22:15, Paul Lemmons wrote:
There appears to be some problem with how you're doing it, as your
messages are marked as having an invalid signature.
I think it is because the list modifies the message. You are not getting
100% what I sent. You are getting what I sent plus the unsubscribe
information that is added at the bottom. So, in reality, it _is_ doing
what it is supposed to. It is alerting you to the fact that the message
has been altered.

In all other places, where the message is delivered unmodified, it shows
a valid signature.

Humour us, Paul. Just try sending one message to the list without the vcard. If it's still showing red, we'll know it isn't that.

Anne
Ok... did you hear about the chicken that went to the bar and... oh wait... different kind of humor...sorry :)

no Vcard this time...