password

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez manuel at todo-linux.com
Sat Feb 10 10:34:39 UTC 2007

El Sábado, 10 de Febrero de 2007 11:25, tokyoi at mac.com escribió:
> On 10 Feb 2007, at 6:53, Tim wrote:
> > On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 09:30 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> >> Don't forget sound as well.
> >> http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/09/snooping_on_tex.html
> >
> > Very old technique, much older than that blog credits it for.  Spy
> > agencies did that in the 60's, that I've read about, with telex and
> > encoding machines.
> >
> > I wonder how many people actually say out loud what they're typing as
> > they type in their passwords?  ;-)
>
> And the number of people who have chosen
>
> ********
>
> as their password beggars belief.
>
> Ian A

I have develop a cool way to build passwords. Actually, they're easy words, I
mean, in any sort of dictionary attack it would be found out but, I use
another way to convert them into a strage word with no meaning at all.

So using two common words i build a strong password which has no meaning for
anyone but me (cause I know what the original words were), and for sure a
(normal, with normal I mean common ones, no clusters, no distributed
machines, you know... :-)  ) brute force attack wouldn't be succesfull (yeah,
I tested it)
Of course I'm not going to tell you guys what I do with my passwords :-)
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.