Wine and Windows programs

My Dad wanted to see if he could install Laplink (I think it is) on my laptop, via Wine. The laptop locked up, so the program wasn't able to 100% install. Well, after reboot- it shows that Laplink is installed, but I don't want the crap on the laptop. I'm unable to uninstall from the program and uninstalling Wine and then reloading doesn't solve anything. Anyways, the laptop has FC6 on it...

                     Thanks
                            John