Re: Compiling kernel the Fedora's way

On 2/11/07, Akemi Yagi <amyagi gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:41:56 +0100, Fernando Apesteguía wrote:

> Is there any accurate guide on how to compile a Fedora kernel?

How about:

http://www.howtoforge.com/kernel_compilation_fedora

Yeah, I followed this guide.

The point is that I don't understand that message about grubby and why
the new rpm kernel removed all my previous kernels (I had two more). I
could understand that my kernel didn't boot if I did something wrong,
but I don't understand why the installation deleted all of my linux
entries.

Cheers