Re: FC5 fails to boot with BT878 card

Tim,
Thanks for the response. I've tried different slots as well as reseating the card. Still, no luck.

I'm sure I change something in the driver setup, etc. I'm just struggling to figure out how to find where udev is getting stuck.

I found a post where I can change the udev log output to "debug"
using /etc/udev/udev.conf I'm going to try rebooting with logging to hopefully determine why it's getting stuck.

Jim