Re: OT: can antennas for wireless Internet cause damage to health?

From: "Tim" <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au>

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 01:20 -0800, Les wrote:
And like the business with PCB's the opposite of that coin is DDT,
which you can actually eat without it hurting you, but due to some
activists, its use has been banned in many countries of the world,

You're arguing that the genetic effects, including hereditary ones,
scientifically observed are false?  I don't think I'd go along with
that.  Whether it's worse or better than other poisons, is another
matter (whether that be on the intended prey, or the side effects).
Poison is poison...

Scientifically observed by who? The source Norm cited is ridiculous
pseudo-scientific double-talk better associated with the Greens and
PETA freakazoids.

Grow some brains, boy.

{+_+}