Problem installing Fedora

Orlando Reis reis.orlando at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:51:11 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm having some problems installing Fedora Core 6 on a ULI based raid0
host.

Someone told me that the drivers where outdated and not working, that this
was the reason for not being able
to see my raid0 unit when installing?

This is driving me nuts. I can't install to hardware but i also can't
install it using vmware which doesn't make any sense at all :(

Motherboard asusp5rd2-vm AliM5229 with uli M1575 raid.

2*80G Segate Sata 2 hard disks

Raid is enabled on BIOS and I currently have XP working on the first
partition with 90G.

I tried in vain to go to ULI web page and check for drivers but those that
are there also outdated. As anyone else had a similiar problem?

Orlando