Re: Adding a printer to OpenOffice

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:58:29 -0800
Michael A Peters <mpeters mac com> wrote:

> I might have the syntax wrong - but I think it can be done in AbiWord

I installed cups-pdf, thinking that it would get me where I'm going in one step.

However, when I use this commandline:

ooffice -pt Cups-PDF 1.htm

nothing appears to happen. When I load OpenOffice and open 1.htm, then print to
the Cups-PDF printer, I get 1.pdf on my desktop like I expected.

ooffice -pt Cups-PDF test.sxw
does what I expect and gives me test.pdf on my desktop.