Re: a humble request

on 02/12/2007 10:46 AM Chris Rouch wrote:

<rantette>
None of this excuses gnome-mount which was so bad in FC5 that it
single handedly persuaded me not to upgrade. In FC6 it is better but
still fails with no error, but rather a version string. No doubt it
 this is true and is very annoying

integrates beautifully with Nautilus etc. but it replaced a set of
working terminal commands (mount, umount and eject) with the choice of
running the same commands as root or using a gui. IMO that makes it
broken by design.

I found it doing the job in terminal pretty well, although it seems to be much slower on my machine than regular mount for some reason...

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./