OT: can antennas for wireless Internet cause damage to health?

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 13 12:16:14 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 08:25 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> WILL be the last of his family.
I won't argue the PCB's, but I did spend considerable time in both the
Phillipines and Singapore, where DDT is still in use, and chickens are
still farmed, birds are still in the trees, and frogs and toads croak
from every pond.

Egg shells were made marginally thinner, not as grossly as many people
thought, and so chickens continue to make chicks, and frogs continue to
make frogs where DDT is in use.  But in areas like south Africa, where
DDT is banned, people are dieing of blood transmitted diseases at an
unprecedented rate.  Some of the tribes that were so deep in the jungle
we didn't know about them disappeared entirely, and now we can treat
some branches of the human race the same as the dinosaurs.  Maybe some
people think it was worth it.  I am sure their opinion would be
different if they lived in some of the affected areas.

Regards,
Les H