Beryl x64

Scott van Looy scott at ethosuk.org.uk
Thu Feb 15 10:58:49 UTC 2007

I have Beryl running under an old radeon and an oldish NVidia driver on
two PCs, but I try and get it running using the latest x64 stuff on FC6
using the most recent kernel and livna NVidia kmod and when I try and run
it I get an entirely white screen. I've googled a bit and all I see is
references to this having been a problem and having since been fixed. It's
strange...any ideas anyone? Is this a known issue?

--
Scott van Looy - email:me at ethosuk.org.uk | web:www.ethosuk.org.uk
site:www.freakcity.net - the in place for outcasts since 2003