No Video

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 16 10:43:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 20:59 -0800, Charles R. Buchanan wrote:
> I installed Fedora 6 yesterday and when booting up, there is no video.
> The monitor is on (indicator light is green). During the install, it
> correctly identified the video card so I assume it loaded/installed
> the correct drivers for it.

There's the chance that you're sending video out of the frequency range
the monitor will scan at, and it's not giving you any error warning
about it.  You could try CTRL plus ALT plus the + or - keys on the
numberpad, and see if you've got a few modes to choose from.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.