Strange rsync problem

I have several FC5 boxes in my network and all but one works just fine. But I have one FC5 box that when using rsync errors out with 'unknown option' when trying to use the --copy-dirlinks option. The rsync versions are all the same on the systems (rsync-2.6.8-1.FC5.1) but this is the only one that chokes on this option.

Any ideas?

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney