Re: How to convert ogg files to mp3

On 2/14/07, Colin Charles <byte aeon com my> wrote:
You do realise that the quality might be questionable - ogg and mp3 are
both lossy formats...

The best analogy that I have heard is that transcoding mp3s to oggs or
vice versa is like taking a photocopy of a photocopy. You can take a
lot of care to mitigate further quality loss but you cannot get back
data that was lost in the initial photocopy process and you will
always lose a bit more.

/Mike