Re: OT: which Linux for WRT54GL?

On 2/18/07, Wade Hampton <wadehamptoniv gmail com> wrote:
Slightly OT, but what version of firmware should I try on a WRT54GL? I
see I have multiple choces including:

Stock/Linksys -- not an option

Why? (I've been using this for  a few weeks now, with no problem at all.)

Sveasoft -- commercial or older version (free)

OpenWRT -- RC6, many features, looks interesting

DD-wrt

This one has good press, see e.g.
http://www.gadgetophile.com/linksys-wrt54gl-router/

Any opinions?  Any successes?  Any failures?

See above.

Andras