FC5 update policy

Is there an official update policy for FC5? If so, where would I find it?

I was hoping to not upgrade my desktop to FC6 (I just don't need the hassle), but I see now that there are virtually no feature upgrades happening. It seems obvious now that I think about it: someone's time and effort is the limiting resource for making updates, so basically only bug fixes and security updates are happening for FC5. So FC5 is practically, if not officially, in maintenance mode at this point. Is that about right?

<Joe