Re: [Fedora] Sendmail's 2GiB limit?

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

After some digging I found out that it's sysklogd that stops at the 2 GiB limit. 32-bit anyone? So, is there a reason why this is done? And do I have to rebuild the sysklogd rpm to enable this?

Why on earth do you have logs that are larger then 2GiB? I logrotate working correctly?

--
 21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18