ftp in cron (was Re: cron)

On 20Feb2007 23:36, eng.waleed <walleed222 hotmail com> wrote:
| how I can make cron to copy my files to ftp ?

But using a .netrc file. See "man ftp" for details.

And please don't top post - reply BELOW, and trim the quoted text.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

And while its true that the meek shall inheret the earth, we will just push
them down and take it back again.       - A Whitney Brown