Re: cups broken by update?

On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 04:55 +0000, Rick wrote:
> Anybody else having trouble printing since the last cups
> update?

I'm having trouble.
But it isn't cups that is broken.

Any application that offers "Print to PDF" is broken.
Applications that don't offer that print fine.

I have a Postscript L2 Printer - and I suspect the issue is that
gnome-print is not properly creating postscript files to send to the
printer.

That may be completely unrelated to your issue though.