Re: cups broken by update?

In article <1172034451 14021 6 camel atlantis mpeters local>,
Michael A Peters  <fedora-list redhat com> wrote:

>That may be completely unrelated to your issue though.

It probably is unrelated. The printer stopped working after the
last update and cups won't even let me add a new printer. It just
hangs when I try.

Looks like trying to revert to the older version would be a
major pain. So I'm stuck without a printer until this gets
fixed.

--
http://www.spinics.net/lists/