Re: File Permissions

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 20:14 -0500, Jim Cornette wrote:
> Isn't apache limited on what it can access, even more than a regular
> user?

Yes, by SELinux.  You need to use appropriate contexts for files to be
served by Apache, or disable SELinux protection on the web server.  I'd
only do that if you were only locally serving files for testing.

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.