Re: cannot print from OpenOffice in FC6- printer button is shadowed

Tim,
Thanks!
Is there a PPD set for that printer?
Where should be such PPD ?
I am using HP1010 LaserJet.

And I configured it via cups web interface.
Where should I look for this PPD and what should I do in case it is missing ?
Regars,
Mark

On 2/21/07, Tim Waugh <twaugh redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 23:14 +0200, Mark Ryden wrote:
> Hello,
>   I have FC6 on x86_64. I have open office on it.
> (openoffice.org-writer-2.0.4-5.5.10)
> When I try to print a document, the print button is disabled.
> To be precise:
> I go to file->print,
> in general tab I see my printer,

Is there a PPD set for that printer?  There is a bug in the GTK+ print
dialog that prevents you from printing to raw printers.

Tim.
*/