Timezone Updates...

Gareth Howlett gareth.howlett at pivotalsys.com
Wed Feb 21 19:13:44 UTC 2007

I'm running production systems without access to the internet (yes it
still happens).  If I had been able to run yum, I wouldn't be sweating
the problem.  For those who might not be able to find the old posts...

The real information I was lacking to find what I needed was the tzdata
rpm name... the change log for the RPM is provided below.

http://fr.rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/fedora/updates/4/i386/tzdata-2006g-1.fc
4.noarch.html

You can find copies of the RPM on most updated mirrors or @
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/4/i386/
for FC4...

Also, thanks for the google "site:" tip.

Thanks guys, all is well now.

- Gareth