Re: ESR: Goodbye Fedora

On Wednesday 21 February 2007, tokyoi mac com wrote:
>M. Fioretti wrote:
>> Just saw this on LWN (haven't even finished reading it), sorry if it
>> has already been posted:
>>
>> 	http://lwn.net/Articles/223038/
>>
>> Marco
>
>I particularly liked the broken links on his self-aggrandizement site.
>Made up for vomiting over his gun policy (will he ever shoot himself in
>the cpu?).

I was waiting for somebody to bring that up, strictly because it hasn't
got a damned thing to do with this.  Tell ya what, I may not agree with
his politics all the time, but I'll go to the rifle range with RMS
anytime he wants to come to my 20, we have a 300 yard range available to
the public locally.  I may even be able to shoot a smaller group than he
can as I do 'keep a hand in'.  I have a couple of '1 minute rifles'.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)