Re: ESR: Goodbye Fedora

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Michael A Peters wrote:

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 10:59 +1000, Res wrote:

I dont believe that for a second. A large distro base like Slackware and
Debian offer them, and there name is as well known as RH's.

Neither of which is based in the US.
Red Hat is a US company.

HUH Slackware is based in the US. Do your homework before making silly statements, Debian I was told was based in the US, one of its key founders certainly is in California.

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie