Re: ESR: Goodbye Fedora

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007, Res wrote:

Maybe :), but he has a couple things I agree with, RH/Fedora is losing ground on desktop share, because people want things to just work, like as simple as playing a bloody mp3, which they can do with every other distro
out there. like it or not, its here and here to stay.

How does debian solve this issue? Anyone know?

I put this out because it's probably the most fundamentalist of all distros (the won't pack firefox in there next version due to name copyright).

--
 21:50:04 up 2 days,  9:07,  0 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.37, 0.18