Re: autofs

Jamie Bohr wrote:
> I just installed FC6 on a server at work and found autofs to have major
> problems, this was a suprise.

The current autofs package has a big problem when handling /net.  An
internal buffer is overflown and the _FORTIFY_SOURCE functionality
catches this and aborts the process.

I've reported this already and the upcoming 5.0.1-1 package, which is
already built, fixes the problem.  I've verified it on my machine.  So,
tomorrow things will look better.