New install of FC6, httpd won't start at boot

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Fri Feb 23 01:45:55 UTC 2007

On Thu February 22 2007, Tim wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 10:11 -0500, Claude Jones wrote:
> > I could use one of you guys for a day! I've got an archive of old 1"
> > tapes I've been wanting to transfer to a modern format. I've got a
> > Sony BVH*** (don't have it handy) deck that fires up, but won't lock
> > up and only puts out B&W. We've got the TBC, but I'm not sure how to
> > get it all working...
>
> The two most obvious questions, and easiest to resolve remotely, is do
> you know how to hook the two together,

That's a pretty general question - what I don't fully understand is sync, and
where that's supposed to be fed from, and what some of the sync connector
labels mean - don't have the machine handy right now, so I can't refer to it,
so I'm doing this reply from memory

> and do you have the multicore?

I do.

> After that, you're in the realms of having to get repairs done.

Probably not going to happen. Finding someone who'd work on it, and getting
this behemoth to them would be daunting, and probably not worth it

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA