Re: 2007 DST Change

On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 10:14 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:
> taharka wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 22:56 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:
> >
> >>I really don't care. I don't observe DST anyway, and would prefer
> >>that the machine not change the time it displays. I don't change
> >>my clocks.
> >

> > Question, will this non-observance be reflected in sent emails/calender
> > software, etc when the change goes into effect?
>
> I don't understand why you would care what time/date etc. are
> on my e-mails. But, if you will look carefully at the information
> on e-mails, you'll see that they use GMT anyway, along with
> an offset.

Don't get the wrong idea, it's not you're emails in particular.
Actually, the question is in regards to any person's email sent after
the time change in March. Will the information on emails still be
correct after the time change in March? I assume you're referring to the
headers?

> Mike

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.