Re: new daylight savings time

Charles Curley wrote:
On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 06:27:58PM -0500, dhottinger harrisonburg k12 va us wrote:
You know I have everything from Redhat 9 to Fedora Core 6 all running needed services.

A wild idea that may or may not be worth a go: your FC5+ boxes should
be ready to go. Set one up as an NTP server, and have all the rest get
their time from it. This might also work for Windows boxen that won't
get updates.

Maybe someone who knows more about NTP than I do can comment on the
feasibliity of this idea.

NTP exchanges time as UTC time.