Re: a problem when compiling

hi,

what is output of  your command
# rpm -qa | grep -i gnome

I think you need to have gnome-libs installed on your machine

-yogesh

On 2/25/07, Michael Klinosky <mpk2 enter net> wrote:
Hello.
I got Gnome Task Scheduler (a gui for at/cron) from tucows. I'm trying
to compile it, but I think I have a problem. Note that I use gnome.

Here is the output:

[mpk D500 gts]$ ./configure
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gnome-config... no
checking for gnomeConf.sh file in /usr/local/lib... not found
configure: error: Could not find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated
by gnome-libs install

What's going on here?