OT: HTML Editors

I am trying to find a FC6 compatible html editor that works well with the W3C standards and also offers a gui layout process. Seamonkey has the gui process but strips out some cosing tags that the W3c standards require. Bluefish does not strip out the tags but is a text only style editing process. The text only editing process works for me but as I am trying to find a gui driven w3c compliant editor for a entry newbe web design course I am working on I would prefer to instruct the basics from a gui perspective.
Anyone know of a FC6 compatible w3c compliant gui html editor.