Re: where did server settings go in FC6?

Glenn wrote:

This may be a way-too-simple thing (and after all of this time, you guys have probably forgotten you ever discussed this <g>), but... I'm getting a "Package system-config-control-1.0-4.noarch.rpm is not signed" error. Do I need to import the key first, or is there any way to get around that? A search of the indianoss.org site didn't fess one up.

If you are installing using yum, try using rpm. RPM would show a warning but install the package anyway.

Rahul