When to update?

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Wed Feb 28 23:53:34 UTC 2007

Mike - EMAIL IGNORED wrote:

> Interesting. I took a quick look at the site.  I am amused
> by their repeated reference to "the prominent North American
> Enterprise Linux vendor".  Who might that be and why not say it?
> I suppose I should ask them.
>
>From what I remember, there were some trademark problems with them
using the name, and they were asked to remove the references on the
website and in the distribution as well. One downside of trademarks
is that is you don't defend them, they can become generic terms
instead of trademarks. You run into problems if you try to
selectively protect your trademark.

Mikkel