Making Fedora Boot CD

Coy Scott coyscott at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 23:29:30 UTC 2007

Thanks.  But, I think I would prefer not to try reconfiguring the Windows XP
bootloader.  I doubt there would be any helpful Microsoft documentation
about their bootloader.  Besides, I strongly suspect that the
Gateway/Microsoft self-repairing software would detect the change and force
a reinstallation of Windows XP and overwriting of the master boot record.

Coy Scott