KVM and Xen

linuxmaillists at charter.net linuxmaillists at charter.net
Mon Jan 1 20:12:59 UTC 2007

<linuxmaillists at charter.net> wrote:
> > Appears that you said QEMU can only run unmodified
> > quests. That is not true.  QEMU can create new VMs.  I
> > am have one that I created with QEMU.
>
> Is it Windows? Does QEMU work good?

Yes W2K, QEMU appears, at least on my box, to run a VM as
well as VMWare Workstation, Player, Server all of which I
have on my box.  I only run the VM when I have to have
winblows to run a local app that is not available at all or
at the same level in Linux or a web site that is winblows
centric and won't work without winblows and IE.  Currnetly
I no longer have that need, so the VM does not get used.