e16

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Thu Jan 4 13:07:24 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 09:33 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 03.01.2007 11:50, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 20:41 -0600, lostson wrote:
> >>  How come e16 isn't in the repo's anymore ?
> > I think they were removed back in RH8 or RH9.
> > You -can- get E17 RPMs if you want [1].
>
> A lot of people probably would be really really glad if the e16 and e17
> rpms could be submitted to Fedora Extras. Has anybody contact with the
> maintainers of those repos? If yes please kindly ask them to submit them
> to Extras! tia!
>
> CU
> thl

  I believe some of the e17 stuff is in the repo's if i'm not mistaken.
None of the e16 stuff is. You can download the rpm's for e16 and it
installs painlessly as well. I am not sure how or who to contact about
getting these in or volunteering to maintain these.
--
lostson

http://www.lostsonsvault.org