Sign cutter

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 4 15:46:11 UTC 2007

I just had some window signs made for my theatre.  (The old ones were getting
pretty shabby.)

We were discussing Linux and he told me that he has a Summa D60U sign cutter
machine (basically a plotter) and uses a program called Flexi Sign and Corel
Draw to lay out his signs.  He asked me if there was a Linux driver for his
sign cutter so he could do his layouts with Scribus instead.  I said I would
check on it.

I can find no reference to Summa-anything on http://www.linuxprinting.org; does
anyone know anything about this sign cutter machine and its Linux support?  He
said that the machine "speaks" HPGL.