Network install of FC6, using CD1 of FC5. OK?

Rob spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 02:13:59 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have no CD burner available, but I do have the old
installation CDs of FC5. So this is what I'd like to
do:

I use the 'askmethod' installation, to install via
the network over http. For this I use the FC5 first
CD, but give the http-link to the FC6 directory.

I know this is a 'go-at-your-own-risk' method, but
can somebody see already beforehand some boobytraps
that are going to occur during or after such an
installation.

Thanks,
Rob.