GNOME suddenly...

Andrea Mastellone andrea.mastellone at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jan 10 18:13:00 UTC 2007

does not show longer the thumbnails and does not open any file by
double-clicking on it (all the file associations went lost).

Do you know something about this and how to fix ? I have checked that in
the Nautilus preferences the thumbnails are correctly set on...

Moreover (strangely), in gedit the text highlighting no longer works. :(

Andrea

--
"Homo sum, nihil humani alienum a me puto." (Terenzio).
"Il vero io è quello che tu sei, non quello che hanno fatto di te." (P.