plugin help

Hello.
I'd like to config my machine to play mpegs and video files.

I began with mpegs. I checked a few Fedora websites, and found some info on fedorafaq.org. It states that issuing "yum install gstreamer-plugins-ugly" will do the trick. However, the repository responded with:
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: gstreamer-plugins-ugly
Nothing to do

Is this just a case of the package being superseded? Or, is there another package?