Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

On 1/15/07, David C. chipman <dchipman ican net> wrote:
I have to ask you, though, because we have the code for SELinux, how
could they provide a back door? Later,

I've spent a good 10-15 hours a week developing selinux for the last
year or so, and have quite a  detailed understanding of the code
there.  I can assure you now that I have never seen anything that
looks like a back door in any of the code.

I also work for the NSA.

That is how it could be hidden.  A few developers saying this, but
without the previous paragraph.