FC + XServe RAID?

Adam Hough ahough at lsu.edu
Tue Jan 16 20:11:09 UTC 2007

I personally do not have a FC machine using any Xserve raid array.
(Mine Xserve raid array is currently hookedup to an IBM p510+ running
AIX)  I do know that another group on campus is running like 3 or 4
Xserve raid arrays fiber attached at FC5 based machine.

--
Adam Hough
High Performance Computing
ahough at lsu.edu