How NSA access was built into Windows

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 17 02:24:30 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 18:58 -0500, magicus wrote:

Thank you.  I have written code that creates programs before, and even
put in things such as my name to mark my work.  But this is the most
unique thing I have seen to date.  Many forms are possible, and I have
even lectured some of the people I worked with about the issues of
secuitry and worms and trojans.  I typically use a sample based on the
old DOS concept of a TSR (Terminate and Stay Resident), today on windows
you could use a thread or a filter, or even a key press or other event
driven bit of code to accomplish the same thiing.

Regards,
Les H