How NSA access was built into Windows

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 04:25:56 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 10:24 -0800, David Boles wrote:
> This list has turned into a chat list and seeing this thread has ended for me.
> 'Plonk'.

Jeeez, there has been an element of chat since way before Fedora came
into existence.. on the RedHat List and the sister Caldera List, since
when. And, there has been some complainers about it. Nothing new. That's
why you have those mail filters. I've learned more from this thread than
I have anything in quite a while. Once I saw 'kerry" and that it was
associated with beagle, I spotted it right in my kde menu. I clicked it,
it failed. Damn.. all of those endless cycles of eating up CPU for
zilch. Not gonna spend two hours to make it work, either. Locate and
find and grep can do all I need. But, all of that emerged out of the
chat. I guess there are those that socialize and recognize the value of
it, and those that isolate.

Next-door neighbor to Reporter:

"...and he was such a quiet man, he always stayed by himself."
<the red gumballs swept the area>

Plonk away or happily decide to join us, your decision ...but you have
been invited to join in.  Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net