How NSA access was built into Windows

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Jan 21 03:51:57 UTC 2007

Les Mikesell wrote:
> David Boles wrote:
>> Why would you think that this is a NSA plot so that they can spy on your
>> computer? Why would you think that you and your computer is that
>> important?
>>
> Why would they intercept most or all of the internet backbone?
> http://news.com.com/2100-1028_3-6077353.html
>
>> How could you think that they have the time to do this? Or the
>> resources to do this?
>
> Absolutely - and we can't know otherwise because it is a state secret.

Does that link above seem to lag in response to the user actions on that
site? It did not respond to all of my commands in close to real time as
I would expect. (Scrolling, navigating with the mouse, closing down the
browser.)

Either awoken or pushed into paranoia.
Jim

--
I'm still waiting for the "Honk if you hate Microsoft" [bumper sticker],
but that might get annoying, everyone honking at you.

    -- From a Slashdot.org post