Acroread?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 05:16:08 UTC 2007

Greetings;

I have acroread-7.0.8 installed here and it has a bug.  Does adobe
maintain a bz site?

The bug is that when trying to do duplex, the 2nd pass for the odd pages
only, will only do reverse order about half the time, and then for not
more than 2 pages or so.  I've just wasted 50+ sheets of paper trying to
do a duplex job with page 2 on the back of page 1, but I'm getting page
33 on the back of page 2 because while it shows you the correct page in
the printer dialogs window, eg the last page, but when it dumps to the
queue, it starts at page 1 and goes forward even with the reverse arrow
checked.

If kprinter doesn't suffer from this, then how can I make ff use a
rendering chain that ends in kprinter for .pdf's?

Thanks all.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)