Fedora 7: The Linux Knight in Shining Armor?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Mon Jan 22 21:38:05 UTC 2007

Hi;

You caught my attention.

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 16:43 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 11:09 -0700, Robin Laing wrote:
[snip]
> > I would like to see Fedora 7 or Fedora 8 become just Fedora and then no
> > more 6 month release dates.  Just updates to what would be the next release.
> >
> > --
> > Robin Laing
> >
> I second or third this suggestion. It is tiring every 6 months to have
> to start from scratch so to speak.

On the other hand  -- there are people like me who like to play around
with Fedora; adding new programs that hardly get used; trying out
different configurations; experimenting and learning.  Doing a new
version install lets me get rid of all the cruff and start over every so
often.

--
Regards Bill